At Tomorrow's Drivers, we are devoted to providing the highest quality driving instruction. Our ardent desire to bring forth Ontario's best drivers is at the heart of our success.
We have a healthy working environment and opportunities for growth and personal development. See our current job openings below.
Professional Driving Instructor
- Strong communication skills
- Understand and accept the importance of good driver training
- Results-oriented and committed to continual self-evaluation and self-improvement
- Healthy attitude and able to connect students to material being taught
- Punctual, prepared, patient and pleasant
Customer Service Representative
- Well-organized and capable of multi-tasking
- Skilled in optimal management of appointments and schedules
- Good people skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written English)
- Comfortable with computers and possess a willingness to learn new technologies
To apply for a job opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com.