With over 10,000 successful graduates from our carefully crafted programs and courses,
we proudly offer our training to drivers of all levels.
G1 Driver’s License
Even if you don’t have a car yet, the G1 license is the easiest
and probably the fastest way to obtain a Canadian government-issued
ID for immigrants. All you need to do is pass a written exam to get one.
- Step 1: Obtain Ontario G1 license by visiting any “Drive Test” center in your area – consider this as your learner’s permit because you need to have an experienced driver with you at all times in order to drive.
- Step 2: Obtain G2 license. This license allow you to drive by yourself with a few restrictions,depending on your age.
- Step 3: Obtain G license. This is your full driver’s license
Note: Please only use this road test booking site to book your G2/G Road Tests.
Beginner Driver Education Course
Our BDE course is for new drivers seeking professional
in-class & in-car training in order to obtain their G2 and full G driver’s license.
- Qualifying for a four month time reduction at the G1 level
(eight months instead of one year)
- Qualifying for discounted insurance premiums
- Tomorrow’s Drivers six month no at-fault collision guarantee.
Inquire for details.
Collision Impact Avoidance Program
The collision avoidance program features classroom theory
and thorough in-car practice with a professional instructor.
Knowledge and skills gained include:
- Understanding vehicle dynamics and physics
- Maintaining and regaining vehicle control in a variety of
- Effective braking and skid control
Improve your driving safety and avoid costly accidents with this